We got my dad a puppy. Yah. We gave it to him today, before christmas. It was to much of a secrit to keep. She is so adorable. Blue heeler, border collie. He loves her, of course. She doesn;'t have a name yet. That'll be dads job. I'll get some pictures on here as soon as my coumputer stops being gay. She is such a sweet heart. Kid's get the potty patrol of course. But I have to stay up and write any way. Fun. Love yall.
Posted by Katie Stearns at 1:53 PM
Okay. I admit it. We are not very cordinated. We do not even have our tree yet. We can not get our tree until we know what house we will be in on christmas. Do not move during christmas. Wow. I state the obvious. What is it like to be on the edge of a break down Katie? Well it is the most abnoxious thing ever. I swear our tree will end up as a tree branch with a few ornaments on it.
Posted by Katie Stearns at 11:37 AM
I have one of those dog's. "Please control your dog ma'am." She doesn't jump up on people luckly. She does the folowing:
- Chase cars- Tonka follows cars out of the drive way. She bites at the weels of bikes 4-weelers and cars. She jumps in the back of any truck that her owners get in. She is that one stupid dog you almost hit on the highway in Wilson.
- Chase live stock- Tonka loves other animals. So much that she try's to herd other dogs, and sheep, and goats, and horses, and donkys, and lamhas. She chases birds and cats. She is the neghbors nemasis.
- Bites- She bites the pizza guy, she bites traceys frieneds (who are up to no good any way), she bites other dog's of course, she bites me.
- Barks- She is a dog she doesn't meow. She barks at cars and dogs and birds and people and any thing that moves.
- Plays- Tonka loves to make new friends. She is the dog who is sniffing your dogs butt as you try and walk it. She is the dog who stoll your dogs tennis ball. She is a nuisance to all living kind.
This dog is The most amazing thing on earth. I love her so much that if you hurt her I would hurt you, unless she was hurting you or you animal.
Posted by Katie Stearns at 11:53 AM
Ok I love CSI. CSI Miami is my fave. David Caruso is great as Horatio Caine. CSI New York is never on my t.v. any more. Very Frustrating? Not realy. Probibly because I don't ever watch it. Miami is always on though. I usualy watch the original. That is set in Las Vegas. Lot's of muder on the strip. My dad is anti CSI because he has a mental isue. If he doesn't like something it shouldn't exist. Very closed minded.
Posted by Katie Stearns at 9:39 AM
Ok. So the Twilight saga is very adicting. It is making me have wiered dreams because I can not stop thinking about it. I had a dream last night that I was a vampire in a vampire clan and I was throughing tree's at the Vulturi, (Vampire Goverment-who no one likes). Wow. If I could live in a world with vampires. My mother often yells at me about how I never do anything any more i'm always hiding in a book or the computer. Or my CD player, soon to be replaced hopefully- because it is christmas month. I do like the world of Stephanie meyer better than my own.
Posted by Katie Stearns at 1:10 PM
Ok, so I love spesial K chacolate chunk cereal. My sister and my cusin ceep eating my cereal for breakfast. Wow does this make me anoyed. They are cereal thiefs and i'm questioning how to punish cereal thiefs. I think I will just hide my cereal from them from now on.
Posted by Katie Stearns at 12:55 PM
I'm doing a market stear this year for 4-H. He is Angus Maine Anjou cross. He wiegh's 579 lb. right now. I'm very exsited to learn all about stear. His Name is Tweeter. This came about because i was calling him sweety and then tweety and then tweeter. He is a sweat heart.
Posted by Katie Stearns at 12:42 PM
I'm moving. Yay. I'm moving to fish creek ranch. That's about a half mile down Fall Creek Road in Wilson. Right now were still fixing up the main house. Dad's going to be the ranch manager. We are keeping our house and renting it out. We have a strip of Fish Creek. It is perfect for tubing, two feet deep, slow current, warm enough in the summer. I am very excited. We get to cleen cabin's since it's a guest ranch. That's like the only downer. I realy don't mind.
Posted by Katie Stearns at 11:55 AM