1/15/09

Wow, study for math children, it could help you get out of math.

The reason I am posting on such a odd topic is because my pre-algebra teacher has just excused me from math to do something on the computer, other than myspace. Myspace is not aloud at my school. The reason she has excused me from math is because I solved a algebraic fraction problem correctly. She put two different problems on the board for the class to solve, and said that who ever got it right first could spend the rest of class on the computer. No one else got it right. :) I studied last night from my moms college algebra book. I did this because I really didn't have anything else to do. Therefor boredom deflected worse boredom (Aka, I was bored then, but math can be worse.) I actually really like math.

No comments: